Aluminium rainwater goods designed and manufactured in the UK
At Hall & Botterill we manufacture an extensive range of heritage aluminium guttering and rainwater pipes. Our products are designed to provide a cost-effective and durable alternative to cast iron and are ideal for use in restoration and renovation projects. We’re based in Leeds, West Yorkshire and our products are available to customers throughout the UK. If you need new guttering, just get in touch to find out more.
Why cast aluminium rainwater goods?
We manufacture our products from marine grade aluminium which is designed to withstand damage from salt spray in marine environments and from treated roads. Unlike cast iron, cast aluminium is lightweight, robust and incredibly durable. Here are some of the benefits using cast aluminium can offer:
- Because cast aluminium is lightweight it’s easy to install.
- Our products are available unpainted or in a wide range of polyester powder coated finishes, in colours to suit all tastes and requirements.
- Cast aluminium is recycled and can be recycled countless times.
- Cast aluminium won’t rust which makes it the ideal choice for long term use.
- Aluminium gutters aren’t prone to colour bleaching which means that they’ll stay looking as good as the day they were installed.
- Last and by no means least, cast aluminium gutters won’t shatter or crack when the temperature changes.
Guttering and rainwater goods for all properties
Our Alicast Heritage Selection is available in a wide range of styles, many of which have been based on original period designs, including Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian. Covering everything you need for a complete rainwater system, our Alicast Heritage Selection includes hoppers, gutters, downpipes, lugs, brackets, embellishments and ornamental decorations.
If you’re looking for something completely unique, we can also make reproduction and new designs to order. Please contact us with your design ideas or an image and we’ll discuss the options with you.
Contact Hall & Botterill
Ordering from us is easy: simply download our product price list and complete our online order form. We’re also happy to take orders or answer enquiries; get in touch by calling 0113 237 4711 or email [email protected]