A durable alternative to cast iron rainwater goods
Are you looking for a robust, weather-resistant alternative to traditional cast iron gutters and rainwater goods? Are you working on a period property and need to replace the guttering? Have you been searching for an elegant, ornamental alternative to plastic guttering?
We are a UK company and the world’s largest manufacturer of cast aluminium rainwater goods, including ornamental hopper heads and complete rainwater systems. Our marine grade cast aluminium products offer a number of cost-effective benefits in comparison to traditional cast iron rainwater goods and are available in an extensive range of traditional styles.
We believe that marine grade cast aluminium gutters and fittings are set to become the industry standard and here are some of examples of the advantages they offer:
- Marine grade aluminium will withstand damage from salt water and spray. Although a marine environment is classed as being within six miles of salt water or a tidal estuary; depending on wind conditions salt can potentially travel much further inland. This makes them ideal for use in both coastal and inland areas, ensuring gutters and downpipes have an exceptionally long life and will look good as new for many decades to come.
- Not only are our cast aluminium products designed to resist salt damage, they are also able to withstand corrosion, meaning that very little maintenance is required.
- Cast aluminium offers a durable, cost-effective alternative to traditional cast iron gutter systems. Our products are available in a wide range of ornamental heritage styles, with options to suit a wide range of period properties including Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian. However, we also offer the option to order bespoke items, designed and made to suit your individual requirements.
- We make our products by hand using a combination of traditional skills, craftsmanship and innovation. We are proud of the exceptional quality of our products and our highly skilled team work hard to ensure a superb finish.
- Designed to complement the traditional elegance of cast iron gutters and downpipes, our handmade cast aluminium hoppers are available to suit round, square or rectangular down pipes. In addition, decorative motifs, emblems and dates can be incorporated into many of our designs.
- If required, products can be ordered in a wide range of pre painted options to suit a listed property or contemporary home.
- Unlike cast iron rainwater goods, our cast aluminium products are good for the environment as they are made from recycled materials and can be recycled countless times.
Traditional manufacturing skills combined with modern innovation
Our team have a combined experienced of over 100 years and since Hall and Botterill was established in the 1940s, our company has developed into a modern, dynamic aluminium foundry.
Over recent years we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency of our manufacturing processes and aim to deliver orders within 72 hours, with next day delivery available if required. Our made to order service offers the ideal way to create any reproduction or new designs you need so please contact us with your design ideas and we’ll discuss the options available.
To find out more about the benefits of cast aluminium over cast iron or to discuss your requirements, please call 0113 237 4711 or email [email protected]