Rainwater goods materials cast from aluminium in Yorkshire
Hall & Botterill offer the world’s largest range of cast aluminium rainwater goods and materials, from hoppers and downpipes, through to gutters and decorative embellishments. Our rainwater systems are designed to provide a long-lasting, low-maintenance solution and are ideal for use in both period and contemporary homes.
Why aluminium gutters?
Aluminium gutters offer a number of advantages over cast iron as they will not rust or corrode. We use marine grade aluminium which has been specially designed to resist the corrosion caused by salt spray from roads and in marine environments. This ensures that our gutters stay looking great for many years to come, with very little maintenance required.
Here are some of the advantages of using cast aluminium gutters and rainwater goods:
- Cast aluminium is far lighter than cast iron which makes it easier and quicker to install.
- Our gutters cost less than their cast iron counterparts.
- Our cast aluminium gutter systems are expected to last for at least 25 years when used in a normal domestic application.
- We make a huge range of gutter systems available in styles to suit all periods of property, including Georgian, Edwardian and Victorian.
- Our products are available to order in a wide range of polyester powder coated colours including traditional heritage colours.
- Cast aluminium is an environmentally friendly choice as it can be recycled many times. In addition, our products are made from recycled aluminium.
- Cast aluminium combines traditional elegance and style with modern strength and durability.
- It is almost impossible to tell the difference between powder coated aluminium and cast iron guttering, making cast aluminium ideal for use on period homes and buildings.
Our Alcasti Heritage Selection includes rainwater goods and materials in a selection of attractive heritage styles. The ideal solution for the repair, renovation or restoration of period buildings, many of the designs we use are original and can be used to match existing rainwater systems.
We manufacture our products using a combination of traditional skills and modern manufacturing techniques to ensure each product is designed and built to last. From highly decorative hopper heads, through to ornate gutter embellishments, downpipes and more, our Alcasti Heritage Selection has everything you need to restore or renovate your home’s rainwater system.
We also have the expertise to make bespoke items on request, made using your own original designs or images. If this is something you’re interested in, please get in touch with us for further information.
Hall and Botterill have been making cast aluminium rainwater goods and materials since the 1940s. Over the decades our business has gone from strength to strength and we are incredibly proud to supply the world’s largest range of cast aluminium rainwater goods. Our dedicated team are highly skilled and have the expertise to create elegant products which are designed and built to last.
Ordering from us is easy: simply download our online price list and complete the order form on our website. Or if you prefer, we’re happy to take orders over the phone.
To get in touch please call 0113 237 4711 or email [email protected]