Trading terms 2016
1) All prices are EX-WORKS.
2) All deliveries over £600 are carriage free. All deliveries under that figure will be charged at £28 per consignment plus £0.50per Kilo. Ireland will be higher.
3) All deliveries are sent on an over-night carrier.
4) Any discrepancy between delivery note and goods received must be reported within 3 working days after delivery.
5) Goods will be despatched when payment has been made in full.
Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to the goods shall remain with the seller until the seller has received payment of the full price of (a) all Goods and/or Services the subject of the Contract and (b) all other goods and/or services supplied by the seller to the buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer.’
6) AM Upgrade £40.00.Plus 50p per kilo.
7) Before 9AM upgrade £60.00 Plus 70p per kilo.
Standard Mill finish product may be cancelled within 7 days of ordering for a full refund. If goods have been delivered they will need to be returned at your cost and a re-stocking fee of 30% will apply.
Powder Coated goods are finished to order and may only be cancelled within 3 days of ordering. Once delivered these goods can only be returned at our discretion, when a 50% re-stocking fee will apply.
Bespoke are nonreturnable unless they are incorrect or faulty.
This Returns Policy does not affect your legal rights if the goods are faulty, incorrect or misdescribed. Under these circumstances, payment will be returned.